I may or may not be married to the witty fellow who wrote this guest post.
- First instrument: Mom’s pots and pans, several wooden spoons
- Age at first music lesson: Before seven? I wouldn’t exactly call them lessons, but my brother did show me how to hit the pans.
- First piece performed in public: “In a little while” from my starring role in Once Upon A Mattress (Did I mention I am tone deaf and can’t sing?)
- Piece most recently performed in public: 99.999% sure it was “Oooooooooooooooooooooh the weather outside is frightful.” I sing the first line at least three times a day while doing errands.
- Band camp: No
- Marching band: No
- College a capella: I went to lots of concerts, does that count?
- Absolute pitch: Is this a type of vodka?
- Moveable do or fixed do: Moveable do — I LOVE dynamic systems. Or how about fried do?
- Faux pas: You mean like a rabbit foot?
- Favorite conductor hair: Jimmy’s ‘fro!
- I wish I could play: Yes