Yikes, I didn’t blog once during February! As a former colleague of mine once said, “It’s always feast or famine as a freelancer.” I’m feasting now in anticipation of my summer famine.
This semester has been my busiest one yet. These are my regular collaborators for whom I’m responsible for lessons, rehearsals, juries, performances, etc.
- 5 singers
- 2 choruses
- 1 flutist
- 1 bassoonist
- 1 violinist
To keep things exciting (and pay the bills), I took on some extra gigs:
- 1 undergraduate admissions audition
- 1 audition recording
- 1 concerto competition
- substitute pianist-directing a church choir
- a project with violist Marcus Thompson
- rehearsals for Boston Opera Collaborative’s production of La Bohème
- and I joined the artist roster of Opera on Tap Boston